Andrea tagged me with the Crazy Eights Blog Game so here it goes:
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To…
1) Meeting our newest bundle of joy!
2) Going on a cruise next Spring Break
3) Having 7 to 8 weeks off this summer
4) Picking up Kate’s new backyard toy, it should be here next Friday.
5) Watching Kate play with her new brother or sister
6) Hopefully going on a Women’s Mission Trip next year
7) Going on a date with Danny tomorrow night – we’re going to see Night at the Museum 2.
8) Going to Marble Slab after our date night.
8 Things I Did Yesterday…
1) Went to work
2) Cleaned house, so much fun.
3) Forgot that I had an appointment at work, I blamed it on my pregnancy!!
4) Gave Kate a bath
5) Ate dinner with Danny and Kate
6) Looked for new flowers for my flower pots
7) Washed clothes
8) Went to bed early – I am so tried and I don’t sleep at night!!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do…
1) Be a stay at home mom
2) Decorate cakes really well
3) Go on a Mediterranean Cruise
4) Eat Mexican food every day
5) Have more time to read more books
6) Have a beach house to go to every summer
7) Sleep in – Kate wakes up at 7:00am everyday
8) have a good nights sleep without any pregnancy pains
8 Shows I Watch
2) So You Think You Can Dance
3) American Idol
4) Desperate Housewives
5) The Office
6) Grey’s Anatomy
7) Brothers and Sisters
8) All My Children
8 People I Tag…