1. This weekend I will be looking for a scarf for my bible study group’s scarf swap. I will also be on the lookout for other cute scarfs because I am apart of a scarf swap on my friend’s blog… Megan Card.
2. This weekend will be another crazy busy weekend for us but we love these kind of weekends. We have 2 soccer games, two birthday parties, a church service project, a trip to the State Fair of Texas, and most important a Home Depot Kids Project!
3. So excited to make these White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Cookies this weekend with my other love that is only available during the Fall – Candy Corn M&Ms!!!
4. I hope to finish my new burlap wreath. My plan is for it to look something like this…
5. Finally, I am so excited that new shows have started! I am hoping to catch up on all the shows on my DVR – Grey’s Anatomy, Revenge, Modern Family, and my new favorite Blacklist.