1. First things first, I posted a picture last week of a wreath that I wanted to make and I have finished 2 since last Friday and I love them! This weekend I will be making two more for friends!
2. Tomorrow night we are attending our Sunday School Halloween Party. Usually only the kids dress up in their cute costumes but this year we decided if would be fun if the parents dressed up too. So all the parents are suppose to come dressed as a famous couple. My husband and I are going as the Spartan Cheerleaders from SNL. (check back next week for pics)
3. Last night we had our family pictures taken by our favorite photographer – ZT Photography. I always stress out about the perfect outfits and worry about how the outfits will turn out in the pictures but they always turn out great. I can’t wait to share a preview next week!!
4. My household and I LOVE candy corn and when I found these at Target this week I had to buy them! They are so good and you must try them!
5. My daughter is participating in the pumpkin character contest at her elementary school (check out the blog post HERE). I am so proud of her work and I had to show it off…
Categories: Five on Friday