1. SO EXCITED that we are offically done with soccer for the Fall. This means our weekends will now not revolve around 2 little girl’s soccer schedules.
2. However, this excitement is short lived because our Saturday free weekends will come to an end in January when Kate starts Upward Cheerleading. I have volunteered to coach her squad with my friend. Our practices start up in two weeks! This could be very entertaining.
3. I love Christmas in McKinney, TX!! We are already planning out activites for the holiday season. Some things that we have planned – Home for the Holidays…A McKinney Christmas, Christmas Parade, our 3rd Annual Cookie Decorating Party, BFG Christmas party, and one party that I am really looking forward to – our friends “I’m deaming of a white trash Christmas” party.
4. We have been really busy as a family but I have to say my husband is Superman. He works a full time job, goes to all the girl’s activities with me, and runs another business that is booming! He and two other guys opened their own Ford Raptor Performance parts company 15 months ago – Texas Motorworx. They have gone from doing work in a small home garage to a small one bay shop to a 2 bay shop opening January 2014 – so proud of these guys!!!
5. Finally, one thing that is really keeping me busy right now is wreath making!! I finally named my business and created a FaceBook page – Grace Ryan Boutique (click to go like my page :)). I hope to have my Etsy page up and going this weekend. I am so excited about this new adventure. Just this week I have received 13 orders for wreaths!!! Feeling really blessed right now!