I have not linked up with the Five on Friday group in several weeks but I thought I would link up this week. Here is my five…
1. I am reading Hands Free Mama
and loving it. It is very convicting and I realize I am always to busy and I need to stop and enjoy the little things. For the past few days I have really made it a priority to put my phone down (and silent it) and just spend time with my girls and my husband. I know that we all are busy but I think this book has a great message and all mamas out there should read it. She also has a great blog… Hands Free Mama blog
2. Saturdays around our house have become Upward cheerleading day. We have 4 games left and Kate has had a lot of fun cheering with her friends. I am coaching the girls with one of my friends and it has been a blast!
3. I have taken a break from making wreaths but one of my friends asked me to a make a wreath for their upcoming Charity Auction for Mission Regan
. I told her I would love to do that and I decided I would do two!! So this weekend I have to finish the two wreaths.
4. Next week is the 100th day of school for my oldest. So this weekend we have to create a shirt for her to wear to school. I love these ideas!
5. With Valentine’s Day just a week away my girls and I will also be working on their Valentine’s treats for their friends. These are some really cute ideas!
I hope everyone has a great Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!
I am linking up again this week with –