This weeks Five on Friday…
1. I look forward to Easter every year. We always have a great time celebrating Easter with our family and friends. We will start the weekend off with our churches Good Friday service, then our Sunday School class Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morning, and church on Sunday!
loved this cute picture
last years Easter Family picture.
2. If you are from Texas it is a tradition to take pictures in the bluebonnets. We were going to take pictures last night but it was to wet and cold but we will try again next week.
I love bluebonnets!
The girls last year.
3. The reason I started to blog and the same reason why I still do it is because it is my way to keep a record of everything we do as a family. So I have been working on converting our blog into a scrapbook. Last night I ordered our first 2 years of our blog. I can’t wait to get them in the mail! It will be so nice to have a hard copy of our blog.
4. Since we have family in town this weekend Danny and I will get a much needed Date Night. For the past month Danny has been working really hard on huge event with his truck company (TMX) and now we get to enjoy some alone time.
5. Abigail’s 5th birthday is less than 2 months away and it is time to start party planning! This year she has decided to have a Pirate Fairy party. She loves Pirates!!!
Her party will revolve around the new Tinkerbelle movie The Pirate Fairy…
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Weekend!
I am linking up again this week with –