It has been a long time since I linked up on a Friday but since I have decided to rejoin the blogging world I thought I would link up this week.
1. First of all I am so glad that it is Friday!!! This week has been a crazy busy week. Today is my girls 100th day of school so we had to do fun projects for both of their classes. I can’t wait to see all the pictures of their friends dressed up today.
2. Tonight my husband and our girls will be attending the Father Daughter dance. They had so much fun last year and they have been looking forward tonight. I found two super cute dresses for them and can’t wait to see them all dressed up.
3. This weekend we are busy again with Upward Cheer and Basketball. We are halfway through the season and they girls have had a blast. But we are just few weeks away from beginning Spring Soccer!!!
4. SUPER BOWL!! I actually look forward to the Super Bowl every year and the main reason is I love to host parties!! We usually have a huge Super Bowl party but this year we are keeping it low key with just 3 other families. Can’t wait to eat all the yummy food.
5. Finally this weekend we will start to work on the girl’s school Valentine’s. I don’t want to wait until the last minute on this activity because if I do I will be the one up until midnight finishing the projects.