1. Last Friday I posted about the girls 100th day of school and I have to say our two nailed it this year. Kate only had a handful of friends decorate their shirts and Abigail was the best 100 year old lady I have ever seen! – 100th Day of School
and then they headed to the Daddy Daughter Dance
2. Tonight I am looking forward to our BFG Valentine’s Dinner. (BFG – Bible Fellowship Group aka Sunday School class). We have 31 adults coming to a catered dinner at a local restaurant. I love getting together will all these couples and I am so glad that we will have 2 hours of kid free conversation. The girls below are just a small group that will be there tonight.
3. Let me just say I am a wine drinker and I HATE beer. However my friend Kassie told me I had to try – Not Your Father’s Root Beer. She said it doesn’t taste like beer at all and taste like root beer. I was very hesitant because I also hate Root Beer but I LOVED this drink. Now I want to go back and try the Ginger Ale version.
4. This week has been crazy will all the craft making for Valentines. We had to finish the craft examples for school and then had to get all their class Valentine stuff completed too!! I always have a plan to have everything done way before this week but that did not happen this year. Thank goodness we finished our Crafts
. The girls had so much fun making their Valentine’s boxes for their parties today. I think they turned out so cute and they did all the designing on their own.
5. Finally I am looking forward to celebrating Valentine’s with my Valentine on Sunday but tomorrow we have a tradition to take our girls out for a Valentine’s dinner the day before Valentines.
The past 3 years…
Hope everyone has a great Valentine’s Weekend!!
Linked up with the following blogs…