1. It has been crazy busy around our house this week so last night I took some time to craft. Crafting is my happy place!! For the Spring I really wanted to have something simple but cute. I have not made a wreath in almost 2 months so it felt good to do one!!
2. The other thing that makes me happy is redoing our house. We have been in our house for almost 4 years and I am ready to redo our entryway. We painted it a dark brown when we moved in and we we liked it then but now I am ready for change. So I am looking at BRIGHTER and more welcoming color schemes. I plan to go and purchase the new paint this weekend and get started next week.
3. I can’t believe we are just 2 weeks away from our Spring Break!!! We have had a VERY mild Winter and I have a bad case of Spring Fever. Since my birthday is right after Spring Break I thought I would start planning something fun to do. We always go out to eat with my friends on my birthday but this year I wanted to do something completely different. We are going to have a Crawfish Boil with some of our closet friends and their families. So let the pinning and party planning begin!!
4. Also this week I have been texting pictures back and forth with my husband and my BFF about a new hairstyle. I have had the same hairstyle for probably 15 years. Please tell me I am not alone!?!? I really want a new cut and style!!! I have decided that I really want some cute swooping bangs and a short bob. My appointments is in one week and I can’t wait for it to get here.
5. Finally after my crazy week at work one thing that I am really looking forward to is my upcoming CRUISE!!!! 20 days and counting until we set sail!!! I am going with 3 of my closest mom friends and it will be so nice to just relax for a few days without our children asking us 20 questions! I have never been on a cruise so I am so nervous but I know that we will have a blast.
Have a great WEEKEND!!
Linked up with the following blogs…