1. So glad that it is finally Friday and even better it is our last day before Spring Break. However, thanks to my sweet friend I may not be able to move for the rest of the day! I went to my first Barre class last night and I am so sore. I workout 4 to 5 days a week (weights and cardio) but this class kicked my rear. I can’t wait until the next class.
2. Everyone in my household is so excited that next week is Spring Break!! Despite the nasty weather forecast we hope to have some fun next week while the girls are out of school. Two things the girls have already asked to do next week – see Zootopia and go to the library.
3. I am so ready for Spring Break because at the end of the week I am leaving on my first cruise!! I will be flying out to Fort Lauderdale and then board our ship for a 4 day cruise to the Grand Caymans. It is going to be great to have 4 days of no social media, no children interrupted our conversation and just have some girl time with these wonderful ladies.
I also love that we will have a balcony!!!
4. To get ready for my cruise I have had fun shopping for cute summer clothes.
I bought these shorts and love the bright colors!
and I of course I needed to have new swimsuit.
Finally I bought a cute floral dress for one our nice sit down meals.
Now I have to get everything I will need for four days into ONE carry on bag!! I can totally do it but I will have to be creative with my packing skills.
5. Finally, I found a new show on Netflix to binge watch – When Calls the Heart. Have you seen this show? I started watching it yesterday and I am hooked! I am pretty sure between now and next Friday I will have both seasons watched.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Linked up with the following blogs…
Categories: Five on Friday