When I saw Andrea’s topic for this week I was so excited! Christmas is my favorite holiday (with 4th of July a close 2nd) and I love decorating my house with all things Christmas. We typically put up four Christmas trees – one in the girl’s room, one in the game room, one in the dining room (that has all the collectible ornaments and all the ornaments the girls have made), and then the big “fancy” tree in the living room.
Like many families, we have several Christmas traditions. I’ll share with you a few of our favorites.
- Our annual trip to see Santa. We have seen
thisthe exact Santa since Abigail was born.
I have framed all the past Santa pictures and put them on the mantle. I love this new addition to our Christmas decorations.
2. I LOVE mailing Christmas cards. I probably mail over 100 cards every year! All the cards we get are hung up on our kitchen cabinets. I am always sad when I take them down at the end of the season though. However, I put them up with the Christmas decorations so we can look at them each year.
3. We have an Annual Christmas Cookie Decorating party.
4. We kick off the Christmas season with our annual North Pole Breakfast. This is when our elf arrives… Zooby Tinkerbell.
5. Christmas Decor all over the house!!
Here is a look back at our past Christmas celebrations…
Kate’s first Christmas
Kate in her new ride
Abigail’s first Christmas.
The family in the snow.
one of my all time favorite pictures!!
Christmas morning 2011
Christmas Morning – 2012
Christmas Morning – 2013
Christmas Morning – 2014
Christmas Morning -2015