We have had so much fun celebrating Kate this week!
We kicked off the celebrations last Friday with a birthday party with her friends.
The girls had fun decorating pillowcases with fabric makers. This is the 2nd time we have done this with her friends and it’s always a hit! These girls are so creative!
Up next was the blindfolded makeup challenge. I was laughing so hard while the girls were putting makeup on each other.
Abigail was not excited about her new look. HAHAHA!!!
The group picture after the makeup competition.
We knew that we would be very busy with after-school activities on Kate’s actual birthday so she chose to go to her favorite restaurant on Monday night. So we headed to Cheesecake Factory for an early birthday dinner.
We woke Kate up early on her birthday. She requested a special breakfast and it was all ready for her when she came downstairs. Abigail was dying to give her the presents she picked out, so Kate opened those before she headed to school.
After school, we had gymnastics and dance but we ended the night with a family dinner, more presents…
and one last birthday cake to celebrate her turning the Big 10.
Finally, every year we do a Birthday Questionnaire.
Kate’s birthday interview…
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
jeans and t-shirt
7. What is your favorite game?
The Game of Life
8. What is your favorite snack?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What is your favorite song?
This is Me – The Greatest Showman
11. What is your favorite book?
12. Who is your best friend?
Kati And Abigail N.
13. What is your favorite cereal?
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Jump on trampoline
15. What is your favorite drink?
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Eggs, bacon, and toast
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?