1. Candy Canes? Yes!! I love candy canes. I even like all of the random flavors you can buy now.
2. Christmas morning early riser or sleep in? We wake up at 6:30 am every Christmas morning to make sure we are up before the girls wake up. We get up, put breakfast in the oven, and grab a cup of coffee. Then we go upstairs and wake the girls up. I love capturing their facial expressions when they see what Santa has left for them.
3. Did you shop on Black Friday? No. I decided to just do all of my shopping online this year.
4. Christmas tree up in November? YES! We put our tree up Thanksgiving week. I love decorating for Christmas and was dying to get all of our decorations out of the attic.
5. Do you get holiday ideas from Pinterest? I am always on Pinterest pinning a ton of Christmas ideas. Everything from decor to sweets to elf on the shelf ideas!
6. Christmas Glam or Ugly Sweater? I love both types of parties! One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time is to get all dressed up for parties! However, I love a good Ugly Sweater party too.
7. Stocking Stuffers: Wrapped or Unwrapped? Unwrapped – of course. Santa does not have time to wrap every gift.
8. Traditional or Modern Christmas Music? I listen to everything! This is what my recent music played looks like right now…
9.Fruitcake – YES OR NO: I have never tried it and it sounds disgusting.
10. Is your Christmas Shopping Finished? Heck NO!!
11. Is there snow in December where you live? It depends on the year. The last time it snowed in December was three years ago.
12. Classic Show: A Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolph – I like the classic Rudolph!!