Several of my favorite bloggers post their monthly goals and then they do a recap at the end of the month. I have always loved reading their post, so this year I am going to give it a try. I thought that it would be a great way to keep me accountable for task that I would like to accomplish each month.
Let’s kick off 2019 with my goals for January…
- Start a daily devotional – I always have good intentions with starting a daily devotional but I never stick to it. I really need to make this a priority every morning. If anyone has a suggestion for a devotional please let me know.
- Workout at least three times a week – I turn 40 this year and I want to get into shape this year!
- Clean out and organize our junk drawer and cabinet – please tell me that we are not the only ones that have these drawers or cabinets?!?!? Our junk cabinet has gotten out of control and I have to organize it ASAP!
- Substitute four times this month – I completed the process to become a substitute teacher in November but I have not had a chance to substitute. So I hope to start this month
- Research on how to monetize my blog – I will take any recommendations or suggestions for this topic.
- Work on my guest list for my 40th birthday party – we will be hosting the party in March so I need to start planning!
- Start a blogging calendar – I really want to start blogging more so I need to work on a way to stay organized and come up with different blogging topics
- Read and finish one book – I will be honest I have a huge problem with starting a book and never finishing it! I have four books right now that I need to finish.
- Redesign blog – I have had the same blog design for a while and I think it is time to update the site.
Categories: Making Memories